We’re looking for a Change Management consultant to help our customers deliver the cultural change needed to make Gloat a success. In this role, you are expected to develop high-trust relationships with your customers, consulting with them to provide expert advice on change management strategies. You will be measured on customers’ defined success metrics and satisfaction. We are looking for candidates who are self-starters, have high integrity, thrive in dynamic environments and have experience in Change Management or HR Transformation.
Work with a portfolio of enterprise customers to:
- Drive successful onboarding, supporting them on the change management activities required pre-launch e.g. stakeholder engagement, communications planning, training.
- Provide data-led insights to customers to inform their strategy and launch tactics
- Partner with customers long-term, providing consulting support on how sustain adoption
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of change management materials.
- Partner with the sales team to support pitches – sharing our change management expertise with prospective customers
- Establish incredible rapport and trust with customers and internal teams (e.g. implementation, Sales, Product, BI)
- Predict and forecast risk, problem solve and work independently