Gloat is on a mission to rethink the modern workforce, to bring startup agility to the world’s biggest enterprises, and to put employees in the best position to achieve anything, and we’re looking for an experienced, customer-obsessed, Technical Account Manager to help realize this mission.
The Technical Account Manager (TAM) is a relationship based role that will have you owning the technical relationship with a number of enterprise customers and partnering with stakeholders across Gloat. The TAM is responsible for understanding of all Gloat solutions and their application within each customer use case and is the primary point of contact for support and technical matters.
- A passion for customer excellence providing world-class service
- At least 3 years experience in a Technical Support, Technical Account Manager, or a position in a similar nature in a software product company
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships with senior level stakeholders, both internal and external
- Understanding of technologies and the ability to present technical solutions and information to a non-technical audience
- Ability to understand the customer’s business priorities and how issues impact them
- Hands-on approach – strong technical troubleshooting skills and problem solving capabilities
- Experience managing customer escalations, leading various tasks and stakeholders
- Experience in directly supporting enterprise-level customers
- Ability and desire to increase knowledge of products and technologies in a fast pace environment
- Ability to work independently as well as with others in a global team environment
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Experience working in a startup – advantage
- Experience working in a SAAS environment – advantage
Experience in the HRTech domain – advantage