Careers at Gloat
Senior Enterprise Customer Success Manager
About The Position
We’re looking for an Enterprise Customer Success Manager (CSM), with a proven track record of successfully leading large enterprise customers (>25K employees) towards their desired outcomes.
As an Enterprise CSM, you will be collaborating closely with our strategic enterprise customers, and supporting them in the deployment of Gloat’s internal talent marketplace. In this role, you are expected to develop high-trust relationships with your customers, lead face to face workshops, and ensure your customers have a long term rollout strategy of Gloat Talent Marketplace for their organization. You will be partnering closely with other internal Gloat project members, such as the Project Manager, Technical Implementation, Support, Change & Enablement Consultants, and others. You will be measured on your customer’s KPI results with the talent marketplace (adoption, hires, usage), will be expected to lead quarterly business reviews, and ultimately, ensure your customers expand, renew and become referenceable!
- Work closely with your enterprise customers to understand their business needs, helping them define their long term rollout strategy, success metrics and business impact
- Influence change within customers to drive adoption of best practices and successful change management methodologies, thereby deriving optimal utilization of the product
- Establish incredible rapport and trust with your customers
- Work directly with customer’s HR, IT, Business and senior executive teams
- Collaborate with other departments within Gloat’s company, e.g. Support, Implementation, Project Managers, Product
- Influence your customers to adopt additional functionality and/or integrations, demonstrating the value it will bring to their organization
- Predict and forecast risk, problem solve and work independently
- Travel is expected to customer sites (approximately 2-4 a quarter) to lead workshops and QBR’s, as well as support launch activities when necessary, and includes speaking, presenting to and facilitating discussions with stakeholders from their HR, IT, leadership and more
- Meet and exceed quarterly targets or other targets defined by the business
- 5-7 years of experience in a customer management role, with a focus on large enterprise companies (>25K employees)
- Experience working with enterprise SaaS or enterprise software solutions
- Experience owning all commercial account management activities including upsells and renewals
- Proven ability to communicate, present to, and influence key stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Account management and customer facing experience
- Advanced problem-solving skills, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent listening and negotiation abilities
- Understanding in HR software (HRIS, HCM, ATS, LMS/LXP, etc) -- advantage
Gloat provides a reasonable range of compensation. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. The range of starting total pay for this role is $130,000 - $150,000. Benefits include discretionary (unlimited) PTO; health care, dental, vision, and life insurance + voluntary coverage options, 401k + matching; remote, hybrid, flexible work environments; employee assistance program; learning & development opportunities; laptop & tech setups; and, among other things, WeGloat (Gloat for Gloat!)
At Gloat, we believe that realizing the Anything Workforce begins with having a diverse and inclusive workforce ourselves. This means that we look for individuals who can bring unique strengths, perspectives, skills, and backgrounds to our existing teams. Gloat is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and does/will not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.