Careers at Gloat
Account Executive - NYC / East Coast Preferred - New Solutions GTM Focus
About The Position
About the company
Gloat puts people and companies in motion. Gloat’s Agile Workforce Operating System is quickly becoming the new standard for large enterprises who endeavor to become dynamic organizations; future-fit for any eventuality and prepared to leave their competitors in their wake.
With an all-star roster of customers including HSBC, Spotify, Telstra, MasterCard, MetLife, Novartis, Standard Chartered Bank and PepsiCo, Gloat is poised to become the most important company in the history of human capital.
Life at Gloat:
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 140+ team members between our offices in Tel Aviv and New York City and also sites in the UK, India and Australia. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Who we’re looking for:
A+ sales talent who possesses the rarest of traits in combination: intellectual curiosity, grit, coachability and an unyielding will to win in an emerging category.
About the Role
This role will focus on introducing new solutions to our market. An ideal candidate will have developed go to market strategies and motions for a land product, working with 2-4 month, high velocity sales cycles.
Where we’re looking for candidates: New York City preferred; major metropolitan areas in the East or Central Time Zones.
As an account executive, you will be responsible for directing Gloat’s account strategies for some of the largest, most complex and strategic accounts in the world. This includes:
- Developing account plans to choreograph the strategy you will execute with your fellow Gloaters
- Create and maintain 4x pipeline coverage to quota via a combination of self-generated pipeline, partnership with your SDR and air cover from inbound marketing.
- Serious about Pipeline Generation, 50% of opportunities are self generated
- Serious about developing partner relationships as force multipliers
- Developing fierce champions for Gloat within your assigned territory
- Consistently contributing new ARR each quarter
- You manage your pipeline to close opportunities each month
- You consistently exceed monthly New ARR quota
- 4+ years minimum enterprise SaaS sales experience closing opportunities with an ARR from $100,000 to $500,000+ to mid to large enterprise companies
- Proven success in managing all aspects of consultative sales from prospecting through closing
- Consistent track record of top performance in achieving and exceeding sales quotas
- Customer centric mindset passionate to ensure customer satisfaction
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to deliver compelling points of view through product demonstrations, solutions and sales pitches
- Keen ability to collaboratively identify problems Gloat can solve and work with Champion(s) to build a joint business case
- Highly motivated, independent self-starter with a high level of integrity and professionalism who is a team player and can thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Experience selling into Financial Services, CPG or Life Sciences is a plus
- Up to 50% travel
- Bachelor degree preferred
Gloat rewards performance handsomely. What you earn is dependent upon only one thing: you. We’ll support you with a starting base salary in the range of $135,000-$160,000, variable compensation within the same range including a draw to get you started. The rest is up to you.
Benefits include discretionary (unlimited) PTO; health care, dental, vision, and life insurance + voluntary coverage options, 401k + matching; remote, hybrid, flexible work environments; employee assistance program; learning & development opportunities; laptop & tech setups; and, among other things, WeGloat (Gloat for Gloat!)
At Gloat, we believe that building the most important company in the history of human capital begins with having a diverse and inclusive workforce ourselves. This means that we look for individuals who can bring unique strengths, perspectives, skills, and backgrounds to our existing teams. Gloat is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and does/will not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.